Mustard and Miso Flavor Beef Wraps to Eat with Mochi
材料 （4 人前）
|Miyazaki Beef sirloin (sliced)||300g|
|Rectangle mochi |
|Shimeji mushroom||1 pack|
|Small spring onion||4|
|Salad oil||1 tablespoon|
|Combined miso||2 tablespoons||[A]|
|Sake (alcohol)||2 tablespoons||[A]|
|Mirin (sweet rice wine)||2 tablespoons||[A]|
|Coarsely ground mustard||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Ginger (finely chopped)||1/2 tablespoon||[A]|
- Cut the mochi (rice cake) into 3 equal portions.
- Wrap the beef around the edges of (1).
- Remove the ends of the shimeji mushrooms and divide into small bunches.
- Shred the small spring onions.
- Heat a frying pan and pour in the salad oil. Next, heat (2).
- Cook the beef until it has a grilled surface. After this, put in the shimeji mushrooms and [A]. Then, close the lid and boil until there is no juice left.
- Serve (6) on a plate and scatter over (4) from the top.
● When boiling the beef wrapped with mochi (rice cake) and the shimeji mushrooms with the lid closed, if you leave it too long, the mochi will melt.
Therefore, it is best to open the lid and spill out some of the juice at the point in time when the mochi becomes soft.
● The mochi should be tightly wrapped with the beef.
● If you eat when piping hot when just made by hand, the mochi will be deliciously sticky.