Beef and Tofu Croquette
材料 （4 人前）
|Boned beef rib||200g|
|Hijiki (dark seaweed)||20g|
|Wheat flour and bread flour||Appropriate amount|
|Dark soy sauce||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Sake (alcohol)||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Toasted sesame (white)||2 teaspoons||[B]|
|Sake (alcohol)||1 teaspoon||[B]|
- Mix together [A] and then thoroughly marinate the boned beef rib.
- Mash the tofu by hand until it has lost its shape. Next, mix the mixed vegetables and hijiki (dark seaweed) into the mashed tofu. After this, season with the ingredients of [B] and then divide into 4 round shapes.
- Wrap the marinated meat around (2).
- Add the wheat flour, egg and bread flour and then fry in oil.
- Cut (4) into half and serve together with vegetables.
● Mash the tofu by hand until it is no longer possible to discern its shape.