Demi-glace Sauce-style Vegetable Wraps with Beef
|Beef sirloin (sliced)||8 slices|
|Grate cheese||Appropriate amount|
|Spring roll wrapper||8|
|Demi-glace sauce |
|Worcester sauce||3 tablespoons|
|Fresh cream||4 tablespoons|
- Lightly stretch out the beef sirloin and sprinkle over the salt and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes and carrot into 1cm cubes. Cut the spinach to 3cm. Next, parboil and split into 8 equal portions.
- Cut the asparagus to 4cm. Next, parboil and split into 4 equal portions.
- Arrange the cheese cut into half in two slices alongside the meat of (1). Place on the potato and carrot of (2), put the spinach at the center and wrap with kite string to fasten in place.
- Cook the meat of (4) in a frying pan until light brown.
- Put the demi-glace sauce (brown sauce) into a pot then smooth out with the water. Next, put in (5) and boil for 10 minutes. After this, put in the Worcester sauce and ketchup and then boil for another 5 minutes.
- Combine with 2 spring roll wrappers, sprinkle over the grated cheese and then fry until crisp in the oil.
- Put (6) with the kite string removed into (7). Then, put the sliced mushrooms into the remaining Worcester sauce. Pour this over from the top when boiled. Finally, add the fresh cream, dress with the asparagus of (3) and scatter over the parsley.
● Fry after moving the spring roll wrappers out of the way.