Seared-style Beef and Salad
|Small spring onion||3-4|
|Chili powder||Small amount||[Dressing A]|
|Lemon juice||1/2||[Dressing A]|
|Nam pla |
(Thai fish sauce)
|Appropriate amount||[Dressing A]|
|Sugar||Small amount||[Dressing A]|
|Salad oil||Small amount||[Dressing A]|
- Slice and then wash the onion. Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces by hand. Slice the tomato. Shred the small spring onions. Cut the cucumber into rectangles.
- Lightly fry the beef round on a high heat and then place in cold water immediately. Next, cut into rectangles and put into a state like searing.
- Mix in the vegetables of (1). Remove only the seeds of the grapefruits.
- Combine the [Dressing A].
- Serve on a plate and you are finished.
● Do not over-cook the beef round.
● Season to stimulate the appetite by adding chili powder.Then, put in the grapefruit to complete the flavor.