材料 （4 人前）
|Soy sauce||3 tablespoons|
|Sake (alcohol)||2 tablespoons|
|Potato starch||Appropriate amount|
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces and season with the salt and pepper. Finely chop the garlic and ginger and leave for around 10 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes and carrot to the thickness of about a matchstick and then wash with water.
- Heat the oil to around 180 degrees.
- Sprinkle the potato starch over the beef and fry crisply.
- Remove the water from the potatoes and carrot and then fry crisply.
- Cut the cabbage into fine strips.
- Boil the broccoli.
- Serve on a plate.
● Fry the beef, potatoes and carrot crisply.
● Thinking about health, put in a little extra of the vegetables.