Beef and Cabbage Mille-feuille
材料 （4 人前）
|Boned beef rib||350g|
|Shimeji mushroom||1/2 bag|
|Japanese honewort||Appropriate amount (for flavoring only)|
|Dissolved potato starch||1 tablespoon|
|Soup stock||1 cup||[A]|
|Light soy sauce||Appropriate amount||[A]|
|Sake (alcohol)||Appropriate amount||[A]|
|Sake (alcohol)||2 tablespoons||[B]|
- Season the boned rib with [B].
- Peel the cabbage leaf-by-leaf and scrape out the core.
- Boil the cabbage in plenty of hot water and then sieve before becoming soft. Cut the carrot into a floral pattern and parboil. Also quickly parboil the Japanese honewort.
- Spread the beef of (1) and the cabbage of (2) alternately in an 18cm cake hole.
- Steam (3) with a steamer for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the shimeiji mushroom and carrot into [A]. Next, boil and pour in the dissolved potato starch. It is ready when it becomes thick!
- When (4) is ready, serve on a plate, place the Japanese honewort on top and add (5) to complete.
● Beef round has a habit of becoming hard with a strong smell, so it is best to use boned rib or sirloin (sliced).
● The carrot of (6) should be cut into a floral pattern and then parboiled in a separate pot.