材料 （4 人前）
|Beef (round lumps) || 200g |
|Garlic (grated) || 1 |
|Ginger (grated) || 1 |
|Salt and pepper || Small amount |
|Weak flour || Appropriate amount |
|Cooking oil || Appropriate amount |
|Potato || 2 |
|Tomato || 2 |
|Cucumber || 1/2 |
|Glutinous rice || 360cc ||[Turmeric Rice]|
|Turmeric || 1 tablespoon ||[Turmeric Rice]|
|Water || 450ml ||[Turmeric Rice]|
|Coconut milk || 2 and a 1/2 tablespoons ||[Turmeric Rice]|
|Salt || 2 teaspoons ||[Turmeric Rice]|
- Wash the rice, drain and then soak in water overnight with the turmeric added.
- Marinade and then steam in a steamer. Halfway through (about 30 minutes), sprinkle over the marinade 4-5 times.
- After steaming, add and mix in the coconut milk and salt.
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces and rub with the garlic and ginger. Next, sprinkle over the weak flour.
- Cut the potatoes in a comb-shape, wash with water and then fry after draining the water.
- Cut the tomatoes into the shape of a half-moon and cut the cucumber for decoration.
- Serve the turmeric rice in a bowl and then dish up the beef, potato, tomato and cucumber.