材料 （4 人前）
|Beef (leftover pieces)||300g|
|Royal fern |
(boiled in water)
|Seasme oil||2 tablespoons|
(red chili paste)
|Soy sauce||1/2 cups||[A]|
|Garlic (grated)||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Powdered pepper||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Medium pepper||Small amount||[A]|
|Ground sesame||2 tablespoons||[A]|
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces and then place in a bowl. Thoroughly wash and soak the bean sprouts in water. Boil the royal fern in hot water and then drain with a sieve. Cut the carrot into fine strips with a thickness of 5-6mm.
- Cut the zucchini into round slices with a thickness of 5mm. Cut the red pepper slightly larger. Cut the Chinese chives to a length of 4cm. Crush the garlic with a knife.
- Mix together the ingredients of [A]. Next, add half of the meat of (1) and rub in.
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot, put in the garlic and fry on a medium heat. Once the aroma can be smelled, turn up the heat, add the meat of (3) and then fry. After the color of the meat changes, add the vegetables of (1) and the remaining seasoning of (3) and further fry.
- When everything is thoroughly mixed in, add 7 cups of water and boil on a strong heat without putting on a lid. After boiling for 6-7 minutes, skim the scum and then boil thoroughly for a further 7-8 minutes on a low heat. Add (2) and boil until soft. Then, add a small amount of salt. Turn up the heat, pour in the whipped eggs and then turn off the heat.
● Boil completely thoroughly until boiling.