Basket of Miyazaki
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef round (sliced)||400g|
|Miso and butter||Appropriate amount|
|Wheat flour, egg and breadcrumbs||Appropriate amount|
|Yuzu (citrus fruit) peel (decoration)||Appropriate amount|
|Sour cream||1/2 cup||[A]|
|Yuzu (citrus fruit) rind (grated)||1||[A]|
- Cut the beef sirloin to a size that is easy to eat and slice the shiitake mushrooms.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the meat and shiitake mushroom of (1). Next, mix together with the miso and better and then transfer to a separate container.
- Lightly fry the oysters in the frying pan of (2).
- While thoroughly mixing the ingredients of [A], dress (2) and (3).
- Wrap the radish that has been cut into four equal parts with the beef round slices and then glaze with the wheat flour, egg and breadcrumbs in that order. After this, deep-fry crisply. Then, hollow out the radishes to make containers.
- Put (4) into the containers of (5) and then cook until brown on the surface in an oven (top shelf) that has been heated to 200°C.
- Finally, place the yuzu (citrus fruit) on the plate for decoration.
● Eat together the part of the container and the gratin part of the garnish.
● You can come up with various arrangements other than gratin, such as mashed potato or meat and potato stew.