材料 （4 人前）
|Boned beef rib||350g|
|Wheat flour||Appropriate amount|
(thin bean starch noodles)
|Soy sauce||Appropriate amount|
- Lightly boil the asparagus. Cut the carrot into fine strips and then cook with salt and pepper. Cut the boiled asparagus to an appropriate thinness.
- Peel the tomatoes with hot water and cut into cubes. Next, cut the perilla into fine strips.
- Smash the harsume (thin bean starch noodles) while making sure not to make them too fine.
- Wrap the asparagus and carrot of (1) with the boned rib.
- Coat (4) with the wheat flour, egg and harsume in that order and then fry in oil at about 180°C.
- Cook the tomato of (2) with the salt, paper and soy sauce.
- After (5) has fried, cut diagonally in half and serve on a plate. Then, pour over the tomato sauce cooked in (6) and sprinkle over the finely cut perilla.
● Keep the tomatoes in a shape in which they have not made too fine.