Brimming Bowl of Beef and Vegetables
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef (sirloin)||4 slices|
|Bean sprouts||Appropriate amount|
|Dissolved potato starch||Appropriate amount|
|Salt and pepper||Small amount|
|Carrot (slices)||Small amount|
|Soy sauce (thick)||3 tablespoons||[A]|
|Soy sauce (thin)||2 teaspoons||[A]|
|Sake (alcohol)||2 teaspoons||[A]|
|Sesame (white)||Appropriate amount||[B]|
(seven flavor chili pepper)
- Flavor the beef with the salt and pepper.
- Dice the cabbage and eggplant.
- Cut the onion and pepper into small strips of around 5mm.
- Combine all of [A].
- Grind [B] with a mortar.
- Cook the rice.
- Put the onion into a pot and then cook until it becomes soft on a low heat.
- Put all of the remaining vegetables into (7) and fry with a low heat. After this, put in [A].
- Put the oil into a frying pan and then put in the sliced garlic.
- Put the beef into (9) and cook while thoroughly heating all.
- Put the dissolved potato starch and [B] into the vegetable soup of (8) to get thickness.
- Following the rice into the bowl, cut the beef of (10) into strips of about 2cm and place in the bowl. After this, pour over the vegetable soup of (11) from the top.
- Place the sprouts in the center of the bowl.
● Fry the onion first on a low heat.
● Use vegetables with good color.
● Do not over-boil the vegetables.