Italian-style Beef Roll Stew
材料 （4 人前）
|Dry-cured ham||4 slices|
|Parsley stalk and leaf||12|
|Salt and pepper||Small amount|
|Wheat flour||Small amount|
- Extend the beef topside to a thickness of 3-4mm with a tenderizer.
- Put the parsley and garlic into the center of the meat and then wrap tightly from the edges.
- After rolling tightly, cover the area around the meat with the dry-cured ham and then wrap with a kite string.
- Cover the surface with the wheat flour and cook in the olive oil. When cooking, remove the oil that appears while rolling.
- Pour in the red wine when it turns a well-cooked color.
- After firing the alcohol, mix together the tomato sauce, consommé, onion and bay leaf to make the sauce.
- Close the lid on the sauce you have made together with the meat and boil well for around 10 minutes.
- Separately boil the pasta and cauliflower in different pots.
- Transfer the meat to a dish, add and adjust the salt and pepper to the sauce, and then arrange the pasta and cauliflower. Finally, dress with the Italian parsley.
● Thoroughly boil the sauce at a medium heat.
● Cut the meat in intervals of about 2cm.