Miyazaki Beef Wrapped in Refreshing Yuzu and Daikon: Very Easy!
材料 （4 人前）
|Sliced Miyazaki Beef round||8 slices (250g)|
|Yuzu (small citrus fruit) produced in Higashi-Mera||1|
|Yuzu honey produced in Higashi-Mera (yuzu jam is also OK)||3 tablespoons|
|Salt and pepper||Small quantity|
- Finely chop the radish and then continue to chop to the extent the texture remains.
- Remove the peel of the yuzu (small citrus fruit) and then finely chop the peel. Squeeze the flesh.
- Join (1) and (2) together. Next, add the yuzu honey and mix together.
- Spread out the meat and shake the salt and pepper over it.
- Place and wrap around 1 tablespoon of the yuzu and radish of (3) onto (4).
- Lightly sprinkle some of the salt and pepper onto the surface of the covered beef.
- Quickly cook the surface in a frying pan.
● It is great to eat as it is, but it is also possible to eat with the squeezed yuzu juice.