Shabu Shabu Fresh Spring Rolls: Meeting of Beef and Dragon
材料 （4 人前）
(for shabu shabu – thin slices)
|Fresh spring roll wrappers||4|
|Italian parsley |
|Mayonnaise||3 tablespoons||[Sauce A]|
|Mustard||1 teaspoon||[Sauce A]|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoons||[Sauce B]|
|Lemon juice||1 tablespoon||[Sauce B]|
(Korean red chili paste)
|1/2 tablespoons||[Sauce B]|
|Sesame paste||2 tablespoons||[Sauce C]|
|Soy sauce||3 tablespoons||[Sauce C]|
|Vinegar||3 tablespoons||[Sauce C]|
|Sesame oil||2 teaspoons||[Sauce C]|
|Water||6 tablespoons||[Sauce C]|
|Sugar||1 tablespoon||[Sauce C]|
|Ginger||1 piece||[Sauce C]|
- Lightly dip the beef into a pot to which the ginger and sake has been added to the kombu dashi (soup stock) and then take away to cold water.
- Cut the lettuce, cucumber and perilla into small strips and finely chop the carrot. Cut the dragon fruit into large sticks of 1cm. (Split into two and remove the insides with the handle of a (measuring) spoon.)
- Wash the wrappers of the fresh spring rolls with warm water.
- Place the wrappers of the fresh spring rolls on top of a makisu (bamboo mat) and then wrap around the vegetables, meat and dragon fruit. After wrapping the ingredients, place on a tray and leave for a while (cold storage).
- Combine the three types of sauce.
- Serve on a plate. (Make the peel of the dragon fruit into the container.)
● Do not over-reconstitute the wrappers of the fresh spring rolls.
● If you start the wrapping by lightly loosening the wrappers in front of you, it will be easier to wrap around the ingredients and it will be less likely to collapse.If you leave for a while it will be easier to adjust as a whole.
● Wrap with the dragon fruit (sweet when cooled) and beef at the center.