Simple and Springy Chonfan with Beef and Radish
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef ribs |
|King trumpet mushroom||1 (large)|
|Fresh spring roll wrappers||12|
|Sesame oil||Appropriate amount|
|Italian parsley |
(coriander is also OK)
|Minced green onion||5cm||[Seasoning]|
|Almost minced ginger||1 serving||[Seasoning]|
|Sugar||2 and 1/2 tablespoons||[Seasoning]|
|Soy sauce||4 tablespoons||[Seasoning]|
|XO paste||Small amount||[Seasoning]|
|Sweet flour paste||Small amount||[Seasoning]|
|Cayenne pepper powder||Appropriate amount||[Seasoning]|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoons||[Sauce]|
|XO paste||Small amount||[Sauce]|
|Sweet flour paste||Small amount||[Sauce]|
- Cut the beef ribs into thick slices of about 1-2cm and cook in a pot.
- Put the seasoning ingredients (except the soy sauce, XO paste, sweet flour paste and cayenne pepper powder) and finely chopped radish into (1) and then boil on a medium flame while removing the scum.
- After the flavor comes out, add the soy sauce, XO paste and sweet flour paste; then boil down the broth.
- Add the slice king trumpet mushroom and then boil.
- If the juice runs out, adjust the flavor and then add the cayenne pepper powder according to your preference.
- Lightly boil the bok choy and then drain away the water.
- Reconstitute the wrappers of the fresh spring rolls with water. Next, spread them out onto a plate and coat with the sesame oil. Then put two on top of each other. After this, place the Italian parsley (or coriander) onto the top of the second wrapper and then put on the wrapper of a third fresh spring roll.
- Place (5) onto the corner of the fresh spring rolls and wrap around.
- Steam (7) for about 5 minutes with a steamer.
- Serve the cut up bok choy/lettuce and (9) on a plate and then cover with the sauce.