材料 （4 人前）
|Sliced beef round||200g|
|Pepper (red and yellow)||1 of each|
|King trumpet mushroom||2 (small)|
|Green asparagus (frozen)||70g|
|Kabosu (citrus fruit)||1 (small)|
|White dashi (soup stock)||50cc|
|Sugar||1 and 1/2 tablespoons|
|Broad bean chili paste||1/3 tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Wheat flour||1 tablespoon|
|Olive oil||Appropriate amount|
- Peel the onion, cut in half and then soak in water. Peel the carrot, cut in half lengthwise while leaving about 4cm from the thick end and then thinly slice lengthwise. Place cuts in the remaining thick end of the carrot with a knife in the form of autumn foliage and then slice into a thickness of 3mm.
- Thinly slice the onion sideways and wash with water. Also thinly slice the peppers sideways in the same fashion. Shave off the peel of the ginger and cut into small strips.
- Place the autumn foliage-shaped carrot and frozen green asparagus into a heat-resistant container, lightly wrap and then heat in a microwave oven for one and a half minutes. In the meantime, mix together the table vinegar, black vinegar, white dashi (soup stock), sugar and broad bean chili paste to make the vinegar.
- Sieve the onion to thoroughly remove the water. Place one third of the quantity of the sliced vegetables and ginger in a deep plate.
- Put the wheat flour into a tea strainer and lightly shake some onto a tray; then spread out the beef and sift the ginger in the tea strainer over all of it from the top. Heat the frying pan and thoroughly cook both sides of the meat with plenty of olive oil. Slice the king trumpet mushrooms to about 3mm lengthwise. Place the cooked meat on the vegetables in the plate and pour on half of the vinegar mixture from the top.
- Put the king trumpet mushrooms into the frying pan in which you cooked the beef. Next, entwine and cover the oyster sauce and bake for around two minutes. After this, mix the beef together with the remaining sliced vegetables and garnish with the green asparagus and autumn foliage-shaped carrot to give it good color. Then, pour in the remaining vinegar mixture. Sprinkle over the remaining ginger strips and dress with the sliced kabosu (citrus fruit). Finally, lightly squeeze the remaining kabosu and pour over the entire meal to finish.
● This is a healthy dish which can be eaten in plenty with a light flavor.
● Please make sure to place the cooked beef on the vegetables and pour on the vinegar mixture while it is still hot.The heat of the beef will warm the vinegar mixture and became a perfect accompaniment to the vegetables.
● Please heat the broad bean chili paste and oyster sauce to your preference.