Steamed Rice Chestnut Beef Rolls
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef sirloin (thin slices)||260g|
|Glutinous rice||3 cups||[A]|
|Black rice||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Chestnut (for chestnut rice)||100g||[A]|
|Water||3 and 1/4 cups||[A]|
|Mirin (sweet rice wine)||1 tablespoon||[B]|
|Thick soy sauce||3 tablespoons||[B]|
- Steam the glutinous rice and chestnuts with the [A] ingredients.
- When the steamed rice chestnut is ready, transfer to another dish and cool.
- Combine with the beef and spread over an area of 15cm×20cm.
- Loosely wrap the raw meat in the manner of wrapping vinegared rice rolled in nori (seaweed). (Place on the steam rice chestnut.)
- Boil [B] in a frying pan; then lower the end of the rolls and cook. (Rotate and completely oil evenly.)
- After passing heat over the meat until the taste has sunk in, put in the broth as it is and then cool.
- Cut into round slices when cooled and serve in a dish.