Smoked Wrap of Beef and Autumn: Served with Walnut and Miso Sauce
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef sirloin (sliced)||8 slices|
|King trumpet mushroom||4|
|Salt and pepper||Small quantity|
|Rice paper||8 sheets|
|Black tea leaves||20g||[Smoking]|
|Cooking oil||Appropriate amount|
|Walnut||60g||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|Boiling sake (alcohol)||45cc||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|Boiling mirin (sweet rice wine)||45cc||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|Light soy sauce||45cc||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|White sesame||20g||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|White miso||75g||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|Sesame paste||2 tablespoons||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|Pepper||2 teaspoons||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
|Egg yolk||2||[Walnut and Miso Sauce]|
- Cut the beef sirloin and king trumpet mushrooms in half.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the king trumpet mushrooms and then lightly fry in a frying pan.
- Put the black tea and sugar into the frying pan and bake; then sprinkle salt and pepper on (2) and the beef and smoke.
- Deep fry the walnuts and then grind with a mortar while mixing in the white sesame, white miso, sesame paste, pepper and egg yolks.
- Blend together the boiling sake, boiling mirin (sweet rice wine) and light soy sauce with (4).
- Boil the asparagus and then remove the sinews
- Reconstitute the rice paper with water and wrap (3) and (6).
- Cut (7) and then serve in a dish decorated with (4)
● The boiling sake and boiling mirin should be completely boiled down.
● The smoking should be done for about five minutes.
(If cooked too much, the beef will become hard.)
● Grind the walnuts coarsely. (This is to cherish the texture of the walnuts.)
● The aroma of the mushrooms symbolizes autumn, so do not over-sauté the king trumpet mushrooms.