Coq au Vin-style Beef
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef rib |
|Solid soup base|| Appropriate |
|Canned whole tomato||1/2|
|Red wine||2 cups|
|Olive oil||Small amount|
|Salt and pepper||Small amount|
| Appropriate |
|Bay leaf|| Appropriate |
|Thyme|| Appropriate |
|Basil|| Appropriate |
- Chop the carrot into chunks. Thinly slice the celery and onion. Next, stir-fry in olive oil.
- Marinade the sliced beef rib in the red wine (1 cup), parsley and spices of [A] with (1).
- Marinade for around 30 minutes. (During this time, make the powder-coated potatoes).
- Take out the meat and lightly stir-fry. Also stir-fry the bacon and mushrooms.
- Put in the marinade sauce, meat, bacon remaining red wine, canned tomato and solid soup base. Then, thoroughly boil for a few minutes. Add the mushrooms and then boil some more. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Serve on a plate, garnish with the potatoes and sprinkle over the parsley.
● It will be possible to cook in a shorter time if you use thin slices instead of lumps of beef rib.
● The main feature of this dish is the pot herbs.
● In addition to French bread, this dish also goes well together with rice and pasta.