Nuts Tempura Steak
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef loin steak|| 150g |
|Red-leaf lettuce||1/2||［Salad A]|
|Butterhead lettuce||1||［Salad A]|
|Italian parsley||1/3 pack||［Salad A]|
|Chervil||1/3 pack||［Salad A]|
|Wheat flour||150g||[Glaze A]|
|White wine||150cc||[Glaze A]|
|Salt||Small amount||[Glaze A]|
|Almond crush||Appropriate amount||[Glaze B]|
|Peanut crush||Appropriate amount||[Glaze B]|
|Small spring onion||10||[Sauce A]|
|White spring onion||1/2||[Sauce A]|
|Red and yellow bell pepper||1/2 of each||[Sauce A]|
|Szechuan pickles||Appropriate amount||[Sauce A]|
|Broad bean chili paste||Appropriate amount||[Sauce B]|
|Soy sauce paste||80cc||[Sauce B]|
|Balsamic vinegar||100cc||[Sauce B]|
|Olive oil||120cc||[Sauce B]|
- Cut the vegetables of [Salad A] to an appropriate size.
- Finely chop all the ingredients of [Sauce A] and mix together with [Sauce B].
- Mix together [Glaze A] and add [Glaze B].
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the beef sirloin and then lightly cook both sides in a frying pan.
- Thinly coat the garnish of (3) to (4). Deep-fry for 10-20 seconds in oil at 180-190 degrees and then leave for a while.
- Serve (1) on a plate. Cut up the meat of (5). Finally, pour over the sauce to finish.
● Lightly coat the glaze and add plenty of the nuts to cook with a nice aroma.
● Deep-fry quickly in oil at a high temperature to give the center of the meat a medium-rare finish. (Heat with the remaining heat.)
● This is a dish which is delicious either hot or cool, so it is OK for parties and the home.
● It is possible to make large amounts of this dish easily.
● Crush the broad bean chili paste by hand until it has lost its shape.