Beef with Crispy Sauce
材料 （4 人前）
|Soy sauce||5 tablespoons|
|Potato starch||Small amount|
- Grate the lotus root. Finely chop the shiitake mushroom and spring onion. Next, stir-fry with the minced beef. Season with the salt, pepper, soy sauce and sugar. Mix together with the grated lotus root.
- Place (1) on the sliced beef and wrap. Cook until crunchy in a frying pan.
- Get the dashi (soup stock) with the kombu and bonito, adjust the flavor with the salt and soy sauce and then add the dissolved potato starch to make the sauce.
- Place the rice on a wrap and then make round and level. Next, cook this until crispy in a frying pan.
- Serve the crisply cooked (2) in a dish. Pour over the crispy rice and sauce. Decorate with the finely chopped ginger and Japanese honewort to finish.
● Cook until crispy, but make sure not to burn.
● You can enjoy Japanese-style beef and savor the deliciousness of the beef.