Ethnic Food: Miyazaki Beef Piccata
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef round (sliced)||200g|
|Chinese chive||1 bunch|
|White spring onion||1|
|Sesame oil||3-4 tablespoons|
|Soy sauce||2 teaspoons||[A]|
|Sesame oil||2 teaspoons||[A]|
|Sake (alcohol)||1 teaspoon||[A]|
|Broad bean chili paste||1/2 tablespoon||[Sauce]|
|Sugar||2 and 1/2 tablespoons||[Sauce]|
|Lemon juice||2 and 1/2 tablespoons||[Sauce]|
|White spring onion||5cm||[Sauce]|
- Cut the beef round slices to around 10cm, wrap around and then add the seasoning of [A].
- Cut the Chinese chive to around 10cm.
- Divide the white spring onion into four and then cut to around 10cm
- Remove the stems from the green peppers and then add cut marks.
- Scramble the eggs.
- Put the Chinese chive, green pepper, white spring onion and beef on skewers. Then, sprinkle over a little wheat flour.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan; then coat both sides of (6) with the beaten egg and cook.
- Pour the beaten egg into the gaps in the ingredients. Thoroughly cook both sides while adjusting the shape.
- Cut to a size that is easy to eat, serve on a plate and then pour over the sauce. Finally, eat!
● The white spring onion, green pepper and Chinese chive go perfectly with the seasoned beef round.
● The focus of this dish is the ethnic-style spicy sauce.