Tightly Squeezed Kimchi
材料 （4 人前）
(pickled Chinese cabbage)
|Pine nut||Appropriate amount|
|Radish sprouts||Appropriate amount|
|White spring onion||Appropriate amount|
|Shredded nori |
|Grated garlic||2 teaspoons||[Sauce]|
(red chili paste)
|Soy sauce||2 teaspoons||[Sauce]|
|White sesame||Appropriate amount||[Sauce]|
|Black pepper||Appropriate amount||[Sauce]|
(sweet rice wine)
|Sesame oil||1 tablespoons||[Sauce]|
- Make the white spring onion. Wash with water. Also cut the sprouts to about 5cm. Prepare the pine nut.
- Sprinkle plenty of black pepper and salt over the surface of the beef and then cook the surface. Cut into 1.5cm squares.
- Cut the radish into 1.5cm squares, sprinkle with salt and dress with the kimchi.
- Mix the sauce and dress with (2) and (3). Add the kimchi while checking the taste. (The part of the Chinese cabbage that is hard to wrap should be cut appropriately and mixed in.)
- Wrap (4) with the Chinese cabbage (kimchi) and then decorate with the white spring onion and sprouts.
- Mix the rice and sesame together. Pour the sesame oil on your hands and make bite-sized rice balls. Decorate with the nori (seaweed) on top.
- Garnish the plate of (5) with (6) and the rice balls.
● When eating, do so by wrapping with the lettuce and rice.