Bowl of Rice with Miyazaki Beef and Japanese Yam
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef loin steak||150g||(4)|
|Kinome (leaf bud)||Appropriate amount|
|Salad oil||Appropriate amount|
|Soy sauce||4 tablespoons||[A]|
(sweet rice wine)
|Sake (alcohol)||4 tablespoons||[A]|
|Dark soy sauce||Appropriate amount||[B]|
|Flavor enhancer||Appropriate amount||[B]|
- Grate the Japanese yam and mix with the [B] ingredients added to the soup stock.
- Rub salt over the okra, boil and then shred.
- Scramble the eggs and add a small amount of salt to make kinshitamago (thinly shredded egg omelet).
- Cut away the muscles of the meat and then cook until brown in a frying pan with salt and pepper.
- After the meat has been cooked, add [A] to the frying pan and boil down for a short while. Add the wasabi directly before removing from the heat.
- Serve rice in a bowl and place on top of the meat that has been cut into an easy-to-eat size. Next, pour over the sauce of (5) and place the kinshitamago and okra on top.
- Add some grated yam and garnish with the kinome (leaf bud).
● The sauce is salty-sweet, so it is best to add a little salt to the kinshitamago
(thinly shredded egg omelet).
● Cook the meat for about 1 minute and 30 seconds on a low heat; then turn over and heat for 2 minutes. This will give you medium-rare beef.