Beef Round and Grated Radish
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef round (sliced)||300g|
|Sake (alcohol)||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Soy sauce||1 tablespoon||[A]|
|Ginger juice||1 teaspoon||[A]|
|Dashi (soup stock)||3/4 cup||[B]|
|Soy sauce||2 tablespoons||[B]|
(sweet rice wine)
- Mix [A] together with the beef and season.
- Grate the radish and drain lightly.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and put in the beef. Quickly sear and then remove.
- Combine with [B] in a pot and boil. Put in the meat of (3) and boil for 2-3 minutes. After this, place down so as to spread out the wakame (brown seaweed) and grated radish, and then sprinkle over the sprouts with the roots removed.
- Boil to the extent it becomes warm and then remove from the heat. Serve in a bowl together with the broth and pour vinegar over all.
● Put in plenty of the grated radish in order to give the dish a light taste.