材料 （4 人前）
|Beef sirloin (sliced)||8 slices|
|Scallop adductor muscle (large)||8|
|Dried shiitake mushroom (large)||3|
|Brown beech mushroom||50g|
|Butter||3 tablespoons||[Yuzu Butter Sauce]|
|Squeezed yuzu (citrus fruit) juice||2 tablespoons||[Yuzu Butter Sauce]|
|Onion (finely chopped)||2 tablespoons||[Yuzu Butter Sauce]|
|Tomato (finely chopped)||30g||[Yuzu Butter Sauce]|
|Grain mustard||2 teaspoons||[Yuzu Butter Sauce]|
|Parsley (shredded)||Small amount||[Yuzu Butter Sauce]|
|Vinegar||1 teaspoon||[Yuzu Butter Sauce]|
|Bell pepper (green and red)||Small amount||[Decoration]|
- Fold the beef long and narrow into two and wrap around the edges of the scallop adductor muscles. Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over all and then cover with a small amount of wheat flour.
- Soak the dried shiitake mushroom to soften and then boil with two tablespoons of both soy sauce and sugar, 1 tablespoon of mirin (sweet rice wine) and a small amount of salt. Put in the brown beech mushroom when the broth is halved and then boil until the broth has completely disappeared.
- Make the yuzu (citrus fruit) butter sauce. Put in the ingredients in the square parentheses [Yuzu Butter Sauce], boil for 1-2 minutes and cool.
- Cut the tomato, ginger, sprouts and bell pepper long and narrow for decoration and then remove the roots of the sprouts.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of both butter and salad oil in a frying pan. Next, put in (1) and bake until well-done on a strong heat.
- Lay the shiitake and brown beach mushrooms on a plate and then serve (5) on top of these. Pour over plenty of the yuzu butter sauce and then decorate with the tomato, ginger, sprouts and bell pepper.