Miyazaki Beef with Pumpkin Dumpling Sauce
材料 （4 人前）
|Miyazaki Beef round (cubes)||200g|
|Dumpling powder (top-grade rice flour/refined rice flour)||200g|
|Dark soy sauce||1 tablespoon|
- Thoroughly boil the meat with the sugar, soy sauce and ginger. Boil the broccoli and cut into chunks.
- Cut the onion and pumpkin and then stir-fry in butter so that there is no change in color.
- Add the soup stock to (2) and thoroughly boil. Skim the scum.
- Add the milk and blend. After this, blend in a mixer.
- Drain (4) in a sieve. Add salt to adjust the flavor.
- Add (5) to the dumpling powder and mix together. Once there is good hardness, add the broccoli to this and thoroughly mix in.
- Wrap and roll up the meat into the dough of (6).
- Steam (7).
- Add the lemon juice to the broth in which the meat was boiled in (1) and then thicken with dissolved potato starch to make the sauce.
- Serve the cut lettuce, tomato and cucumber with the steamed dumplings and then pour over the sauce of (9) from the top.
● Using bouillon will bring out the unique aroma of the peel, so dissolve the dumpling powder in the pumpkin soup.