Plum, Perilla and Cheese Rolls of Beef Sirloin
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef sirloin||8 slices|
|Green perilla leaf||16|
|Plum pulp||Appropriate amount|
|Salad oil||2 tablespoons|
|Salt and pepper||Small amount|
|Wheat flour||Appropriate amount|
|Bread flour||Appropriate amount|
|Green asparagus||2 bunches||[Garnish]|
- Peel the carrot and chop into small strips. Next, sauté in the salad oil and add the sugar and salt to adjust the flavor.
- Chop off about 5mm of the roots of the asparagus. Peel the hard skin of the roots and then chop in half.
- Boil until well colored in hot water to which salt has been added and then sieve to remove the boiling water.
- While still hot, mix in the butter until everything is thoroughly mixed in together.
- Season the meat. Next, wrap with the green perilla leaves, cheese and plum pulp in the manner of vinegared rice rolled in nori (seaweed) and then fasten with toothpicks.
- Glaze the meat with the egg, wheat flour and then egg again in that order.
- Heat cooking oil on a medium heat and then fry until well-colored.
- Remove the toothpicks while still hot and then serve on a plate together with the garnish.
● Make sure to remove the toothpicks while the meat is still hot.