Bitter Melon Stuffed with Beef
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef round mince||150g||[A]|
|White spring onion |
|Garlic (finely chopped)||1||[A]|
(red chili paste)
|Salt and pepper||Small amount||[A]|
|Bitter melon (small)||2|
- Mix together [A] in a bowl.
- Gouge out the insides of the bitter melon with a long spoon.
- Stuff (1) into the bitter melon.
- Wrap the bitter melon around a wheel and cook in an oven at 200 degrees for 4 minutes with 5 minutes in the remaining heat.
- Grate the radish while this is cooking. Finely chop the perilla and Japanese ginger.
- Drain the grated radish. Then, mix the seasoning of [B] and mix in the perilla.
- After cooking the bitter melon, completely bake to the extent that the surface becomes lightly burned with a net. (Those who have a preference for strong bitterness do not need to bake.)
- Cut the bitter melon into round slices and serve. Place on the grated radish and garnish with the Japanese ginger.
● Try using the gochujang (red chili paste) and mayonnaise to connect the minced beef.
● Dressing the grated with sweet vinegar and perilla wonderfully matches the taste of the beef and the bitter melon – This is perfect as a side dish with beer.
● This is a healthy dish with relief from the fatiguing summer heat through the combination of the vitamin B and iron of the beef with the vitamin A and C of the bitter melon.