Beef and Grated Yam Fried Rice
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef (for grilling)||250g|
|Shimeji mushrooms (small)||1/2 bag|
|Salt and pepper||Small amount|
|Monosodium glutamate||Small amount|
|Soy sauce||Small amount|
|Rice (slightly hard)||4 rice bowls|
|Seasoned nori (seaweed)||1 bag|
|Green spring onion||1/2|
|Soy sauce||A little over 4 tablespoons||[A]|
|Sake (alcohol)||4 tablespoons||[A]|
- Finely chop the onion and ginger. Remove the ends of the shimeji mushrooms and separate finely. Turn the green spring onion into white spring onion and wash in water. Then, cut the green perilla finely. Next finely cut some of the beef (50g) and then cut the remaining 200g thin.
- Heat the oil in a wok, put in the beef and then stir-fry a little. Put in the onion and shimeji mushrooms, further stir-fry and then add the rice. Next, add the salt, pepper and monosodium glutamate to lightly season. After this, put in the ginger and produce the aroma with the soy sauce.
- Put [A] into a pot and heat. When the flavor is ready, put in the beef and lightly cook.
- Peel the yam and grate.
- Serve (2) on a plate and then dress with the sesame, green perilla, nori (seaweed) and Chinese yam in that order. Next pour over the beef of (3) and the broth (small amount) and then decorate with the white spring onion.
● The salty-sweet boiled beef and Chinese yam go extremely well together in stir-fry with the taste of ginger.