Pouches of Fried Tofu with Miyazaki Beef and Harusame Paste
材料 （4 人前）
|Miyazaki Beef round (thin sliced)||200g|
|Spring roll wrapper||8|
|Kite string||Appropriate amount|
|Salt and pepper||Appropriate amount||[Seasoning]|
|Harusame (thin bean starch noodles)||20g||[Garnish]|
|King trumpet mushroom||1||[Garnish]|
|Enoki mushroom||1/2 bag||[Garnish]|
|Soft tofu||1/4 block||[Garnish]|
|Soy sauce||1 tablespoon||[Seasoning]|
|Sake (alcohol)||1 tablespoon||[Seasoning]|
(sweet rice wine)
(red chili paste)
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Dissolved potato starch||3 tablespoons|
- Spread out the meat and season.
- Reconstitute the harusame (thin bean starch noodles) by boiling and then drain with a sieve. Cut the king trumpet mushroom, enoki mushroom, onion and green onion to a width of 2-3cm.
- Boil the Japanese honewort with salt and then put in ice water.
- Heat some oil in a pan and then lightly fry the onion, king trumpet mushroom and enoki mushroom.
- Put in the seasoning and boil. After this, add the harusame and thicken with the dissolved potato starch. Mash the tofu and add.
- Add the green onion and then place on a tray to remove the cooking heat.
- Spread out the wrappers of the spring rolls and then arrange the beef in a cross-shape. (Make the hollows by using a small bowl.) After this, place the leaves of the Japanese honewort for coloring. Next, place the garnish of (6) in the center and tie with kite strings to make the pouches.
- Deep fry in oil at 180°C until lightly colored.
- Remove the kite strings and tie together with the Japanese honewort.
● Use a bowl when making the pouches because the paste will have a lot of water and will be simmering.
● Bring out the texture with the mushrooms.
● We think that the taste and fat of the beef becomes delicious and juicy entwined with the paste when fried.