Spicy Hot Beef and Natto Rice Bowl
材料 （4 人前）
|Natto (fermented soybeans)||1 pack|
|King trumpet mushroom||30g|
|Bell pepper (red and green)||20g of each|
|Broad bean chili paste||2 teaspoons|
|Rice||4 rice bowls worth|
|Salt, potato starch, sake (alcohol) and salad oil||Small amount|
|Spring onion||Small amount||[A]|
|Dissolved potato starch||1 teaspoon||[A]|
|Sugar, sake and vinegar||1 teaspoon of each||[A]|
|Soy sauce||1 tablespoon||[A]|
- Cut the beef round into 7-8mm squares.
- Cut the king trumpet mushroom, celery and bell peppers into 7-8mm cubes.
- Mix the ingredients of [A] in a bowl. (Finely chop the spring onion, garlic and ginger.)
- Add and rub a small amount of salt and sake (alcohol) into the beef round. Next, add the egg and further rub in. Then, add in 2 teaspoons of potato starch.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of salad oil in a frying pan and then stir-fry the meat of (4) while loosening. After the color changes, add (2) and stir-fry together.
- After heating the king trumpet mushroom, add the broad bean chili paste and stir-fry together. Then, add (3) and roughly mix together. Finally, add the natto (fermented soybeans) as it is and stir-fry so that it loosens lightly. After mixing everything together, place on the rice.