Fried Wraps of Products from Miyazaki Prefecture
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef sirloin (sliced)||8|
|Dried radish strips||40g|
|Buckwheat flour||Appropriate amount|
- Cut the bell pepper, shiitake mushrooms, carrot and pumpkin into strips on the slightly largish size.
- Quickly boil the vegetables with some salt.
- Add sake (alcohol), mirin (sweet rice wine) and broad bean chili paste to the miso and smooth out.
- Dress the boiled vegetables with the Hebesu and seasoning.
- Wrap the dressed vegetables with the beef sirloin and fry in a frying pan. (Lightly pour over the buckwheat flour when the vegetables have been wrapped with the beef sirloin.)
- Place the miso on the fried meat, place on the sliced Hebesu and then serve on a plate.
● Wrap up the vegetables produced in Miyazaki Prefecture with Miyazaki Beef and then fry.
● Use plenty of the Hebesu produced in Miyazaki Prefecture.
● Put broad bean chili paste into the miso to accent it.
● Lightly sprinkle buckwheat flour over the beef when frying the meat.