Boiled Miyazaki Beef and Hyuga Pumpkin with Fresh Cream
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef sirloin (sliced)||400g|
|Green peas||1 can|
|Fresh cream||Appropriate amount|
|Salt and pepper||Small amount|
|Coarsely ground pepper||Appropriate amount|
|Olive oil||Appropriate amount|
|Wheat flour|| Small amount |
- Cut the pumpkin to a thickness of 7mm. Sprinkle some water over the pumpkin and cook in a microwave oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Lightly sprinkle the salt and coarsely ground pepper over the beef sirloin slices. Sprinkle the wheat flour on top of this, place on the perilla and wrap. Firmly insert the wrapping from the outside to the inside so that there is no separation.
- Make the white sauce. Put the ingredients of [A] into a pot and mix until there are no lumps. Then, strain with a strainer.
- Cut the carrots into star and autumn leaf shapes with a cookie cutter. To this, add water (1 cup) and salt/pepper (appropriate amount) and then boil. Cut the zucchini into the shape of a ginkgo.
- Add an appropriate amount of the olive oil to a frying pan and heat. Next, put in (2) and cook until a light cooked color has been achieved. After this, remove.
- Put the corn, green peas, carrots, zucchini and meat into the white sauce and boil for around 5 minutes on a medium heat. While looking at the concentration, add a little amount of milk, adjust the flavor with salt and pepper and finally finish with the fresh cream.
● Carefully adjust the flavor so that the sweetness of the beef and pumpkin is not over-awed by the white sauce.