Niku-niku Shu-chan (Beef Gyoza)
材料 （4 人前）
|Beef round (sliced)||500g|
|Gyoza (dumpling) wrappers||25|
|Fresh pineapple||Appropriate amount|
|Ponzu sauce||Appropriate amount|
|Sesame oil||2 teaspoons||[B]|
|Broad bean chili paste||1 teaspoon||[B]|
|Light soy sauce||1 teaspoon||[B]|
|Sake (alcohol)||1 desert spoon||[B]|
- Finely chop the ingredients of [A]. (Except for the asparagus)
- Make the sauce with the seasoning of [B].
- Smear the meat with the finely chopped pineapple to soften it.
- Boil the asparagus with salt and then finely chop. Lightly stir-fry the onion in a frying pan.
- Mix together [A] and [B].
- Spread out the meat in the manner of making steamed meat dumplings. Next, add the ingredients of [A] and [B] and wrap with the meat. After this, wrap with the gyoza (dumpling) wrappers.
- Steam in a steamer for about 5 minutes. When ready, place on the corn, serve in a dish and then eat with sesame ponzu sauce.
● It is difficult to cook the beef if using thick meat, so make sure to use thin slices.
● Using Miyazaki Beef for the meat produces a better and more delicious finish.
(If using Miyazaki Beef, skip the preparations of (3).)