Gift of Beef Pie
材料 （4 人前）
|Frozen pie sheet||3|
|Wheat flour||1 teaspoon|
|Demi-glace sauce (brown sauce)||2 tablespoons (tomato ketchup is also acceptable)|
|Salad oil||Appropriate amount|
|Egg yolk||1 egg’s worth||[Paste and Glaze]|
|Water||1 teaspoon||[Paste and Glaze]|
- Finely chop the beef. Thinly slice the onions and mushrooms. Finely chop the garlic. Next, stir-fry these ingredients.
- Add the nutmeg and wheat flour; then, further stir-fry.
- Add the demi-glace sauce (brown sauce) and stir-fry so there are no juices remaining. After this, cool.
- Cut the pie sheets and stretch out with a rolling pin. Make 8 heart shapes with the remaining portion.
- Wrap the garnish like a letter and then bind to the top with the heart shapes.
- Stitch with the beaten egg of the glaze and then bake in an oven for 20 minutes at 190 degrees.
● Minced beef is not used, so the taste and texture of the meat is solid.
● This can be eaten easily with the sense of a mid-afternoon snack.