Chinese-style Crispy Beef Wraps
材料 （4 人前）
|Black pepper||Appropriate amount|
|Salt and pepper||1 teaspoon||[Sauce]|
|Sesame oil||1 tablespoon||[Sauce]|
|Broad bean chili paste||1 tablespoon||[Sauce]|
|Dark soy sauce||2 tablespoons||[Sauce]|
|Sake (alcohol)||1 tablespoon||[Sauce]|
|Red miso||1 teaspoon||[Sauce]|
- Sprinkle the black pepper and salt over the beef, grill on a skewer and then cut into thin slices.
- Peel off the leaves of the lettuce one by one. Cut the Japanese yam into small strips.
- Place the lettuce, sprouts and Japanese yam on (1) in that order and wrap.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients of the sauce.
- Serve (3) on a plate and then pour over (4) to finish.
● Season by sprinkling plenty of the salt and black pepper over the beef.
● When cooking the beef, do so as not to burn the edges.