Perilla and Cheese Wrap Sirloin
材料 （4 人前）
|Green perilla leaf||12|
|Wheat flour||1/2 cup||[Glaze]|
- Spread out the beef and sprinkle over salt to season.
- Cut the green perilla leaves in half lengthwise with something that is large and hard. After this, remove the sinews from in the middle.
- Pour water into the wheat flour, add salt and then mix to make the glaze.
- Cut the cheese to an appropriate size.
- Place the green perilla leaves and cheese on the seasoned meat and wrap in the manner of vinegared rice rolled in nori (seaweed). Then, cut to a width of 2cm and attach two at a time to bamboo skewers.
- Heat cooking oil on a medium heat. Next, pour (3) over (5) and fry.
- Once fried, pull out the bamboo skewers and cut to half the length. Then, attach two at a time to skewers so that the cut surface is on top.
- Stab holes in several places in the green peppers with a bamboo skewer, deep-fry without breading or batter and then sprinkle over salt.
- Serve the green peppers and meat on a plate to finish.
● Remove the bamboo skewers while still hot!